Gem Trading Station May 4, 2017 5:04:18 GMT -8
Post by SGYUMI on May 4, 2017 5:04:18 GMT -8
Gem Trade Station
Outside Liggs' mines stands a rather burly man in front of a small store, Adam Antine's Rare Gems. A strong miner himself, he collects a fair number of jewels and trinkets, some useful to him, others not. You find what he wants, and maybe he gives you what he can't use. Luckily for you, he knows what trainers like you need...Trade Rules
- To trade in your gems, please provide links to the threads they were claimed in. Once your gem has been handed in here, it will be striked through in your thread just to ensure it isn't used twice by mistake. Once you've posted the links here, place a mod summons, and an appropriate reward will be rolled.+
- 1 Regular Gem + 1 Prismatic Gem: The member can choose "Mega", "Z", or "Both" and a Mod will roll 2 items from the appropriate category. The member can then choose which 1 they want to take. This gives a slightly better chance of rolling what you want than a usual treasure roll. (Cannot yield Z-Charms or Key Stones.)+
- 2 matching Regular Gems: The member can choose their desired category as above, and a Mod will roll 5 items from the appropriate category, and the member can choose 1 to take. This gives much better odds of finding the one you want. (Cannot yield Z-Charms or Key Stones.)+ + OR + +
- 1 Regular + 2 Prismatics OR 2 Regular + 1 Prismatic: The member can
request their choice of Z-Crystal or Mega Stone, no rolling or chance
required! (Cannot yield Z-Charms or Key Stones.)+ +
- 3 matching Regular Gems: The member can claim a Z-Charm or Key Stone and
a single Crystal or Stone of choice, or (if they already have or don't
want a Key/Charm) they can claim two Z-Crystals or Mega Stones of choice
(two of one category or one of each, either way is fine).
- Should you come across any... particular items, Adam might know a guy who'd be interested in them. They are very rare, but if you do find an Unstable Stone, you can trade it for any Mega Stone of your choice, while an Unstable Crystal can be traded for any Z-Crystal of your choice.LEGACY EXCHANGE
In the past, the Gems found in Veria were a little different. Where we now have 10 themed Gems plus the Prismatic, there used to be 18 type-based Gems. If you still have old Gems, you can exchange them for new Gems here!
To prevent any types from being more or less valuable than others, all are traded for predetermined Gems, with 2 types being assigned per new Gem (meaning only 9 of 10 of the new Gems are available this way, just to keep things even; apologies for any inconvenience). To clarify, gems are traded 1 to 1. Either type listed for a new Gem gets you one Gem of the new variety. So to get a Blaze Gem, you don't need a Dragon and a Fire, just a Dragon or a Fire. The type assignments are just to keep it so that what you exchange for still depends on what RNG rolled before to keep things fair.
This exchange will be allowed indefinitely, just in case any old members return or anyone finds a gem they forgot about, etc.